Make The Cut

by

I've always been envious of tall people for having long legs, because they can wear absolutely anything and look amazing. Long skirt or dresses were never my thing, because they never matched my height, or figure; which is why I was extremely surprised when I received this week's parcel from Indulge. I was gifted a long striped maxi skirt!(well, it was a maxi skirt on me)

The two way stretch in the fabric made it really figure hugging, but the length didn't quite suit my petite self. I thought to myself "Oh crap. I seriously can't work this". However, after trying it on and rolling it up, I realized how similar it was to the Burberry Prorsum Raffia Stripe Fitted Skirt! A pencil skirt I came across a couple months ago while browsing through magazines. 




I jumped onto the net and started searching up the Burberry 2012 Spring collection, and with the help of my photographer, we managed to piece together a Burberry inspired look!





I thought this look would be great for a girls night out! You could even throw on a black blazer instead for a toned down "office look".

I basically wore the skirt high-waist and tucked in a thick strap tank top. It could even make it as a summer outfit without the jacket, but if you're planning on going out at night it's always wise to bring something warm! Once again, i put on gold accessories to compliment the look. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and inspires you to try something you've always wanted to wear.
Thank you for staying with me for all this time, I will be holding a give away soon! So look forward to it(;
Please vote for me on the Indulge Facebook page! It's really simple, just click here and like the post(:
Thank you so much!

Love, Cherubina

Add caption