Swan Valley Wineries and Vineyards

by

Hi! It's been a while!
Went on a quick trip to Swan Valley when my cousin visited and decided to take a couple of snaps. The vineyards at Sandalford and various other wineries are so beautiful and perfect for photos. It's probably why people have weddings here. I also found new love for wine. I especially hate the taste of red wine, but Sandleford changed it all. They have some of the loveliest, sweet and light on the palate  white, red and dessert wines. My favourite, along with my companion's was the Late Harvest, freshly harvested and filled with sweet fruity goodness. I would be drinking it right now if alcohol didn't make me sleepy and red. They also have a classy restaurant located beside the shop which I have my eyes on trying out some day (heard some pretty good reviews about it).

Anyway, if you're passing by or touring Swan Valley, be sure to visit Sandalford because they are in my opinion, the best in town.


Head in for a taste (~$2 or free, if you purchase a bottle)






Sandalford Winery/ Estate Restaurant
3210 W Swan Rd

Caversham, WA